British Compressed Air Society
In June 2007, Romero Insurance Brokers Ltd was approached by the British Compressed Air Society (BCAS) to arrange a scheme to cater for the Insurance Requirements of their members.
We then approached a major insurer and have successfully negotiated the following bespoke cover enhancements:-
• Full cover provided for hot work
• No hazardous premises exclusion i.e. allows work in high risk areas
• Can accommodate off-shore work if required
• Bespoke policy extensions including Directors & Officers Cover
• Medical Rehabilitation Cover included for employees
• Automatic £5 million cover provided in respect of public and products liability
• Scheme rates to provide the most competitive premiums to members
Another key benefit is that Cover for efficacy (failure to perform) at included no extra cost; this cover is usually excluded by most major insurers and will gives BCAS Clients additional protection and assists BCAS members increase sales.
All BCAS member s are serviced by our Award Winning Customer Service and Claims Teams and enjoy access to Romero Risk Management if required.
For further information refer to www.bcas.org.uk or contact Richard Nicholson or Robin Kinkead at Romeros on 0113 281 8110.