We’re delighted to reveal the results of our Customer Experience survey. We surveyed hundreds of business professionals to get their insight on what matters when it comes to customer service. It won’t surprise you to hear that 96% of respondents felt customer service was very important when it comes to choosing a vendor during the business decision making process.
Our report looks at the following:
- The history of customer service
- What defines good customer service
- The importance of word of mouth reviews
- Customer service expectations
- Automation and digitalisation in customer service
- The Experience Economy and the rise of the Relationship Economy
- Customer service variations between B2B and B2C businesses
- The impact of age on our customer service expectations
- How consumers want to communicate with businesses
- Complex queries and how to succeed in providing great service
- The correlation between engaged staff and good customer service
- The future of customer service
- Key examples from the industry
At Romero we pride ourselves on providing exceptional, professional, personal customer experience. We decided to commission a survey to discover purchaser’s communication and service preferences and priorities. Our findings show customers are increasingly demanding choice, flexibility and personalisation. It is now up to businesses to improve their customer service offering and find new and innovative ways to go above and beyond for customers. Whether that’s by implementing new areas of digitalisation or investing in a staff training scheme, there’s no better time to start strategising customer service.
Download The Customer Experience Report 2020 for the latest customer service stats, insights and key takeaways.
Romero have always provided a helpful and efficient service, offering support and guidance to our business when needed.
We have used Romero Insurance Brokers for over 10 years, their customer service levels are exceptional – it has been a pleasure to work with them having had a consistently positive impact on our business, long may it continue.