Keiran’s the new kid on the block in the brand team, but he’s already gaining quite the reputation for his snappy social posts! Find out more about our social expert, in more than 280 characters.
1. Do you enjoy working for the Romero Group?
It’s only been a couple of months but I’m having the best time. The whole business has a real buzz as you walk through the building.
2. What’s been your favourite thing about being here?
The role I’m in pushes me to be better every single day that I walk through the door. I love working across all six of our brands. It’s fast-paced and challenging, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I keep asking myself “Is it that time already?”.
3. If you had to sum up your role in one sentence, what would it be?
Social Media Wizard.
4. What has surprised you most about working here?
I’ve never worked in a company that places so much emphasis on wellbeing. I think it’s an easy thing for a business to say that they care about their employees, but it’s a completely different matter to follow this up with action. Romero absolutely means what they say and, for us as employees, we are very lucky.
5. What would you like to change about insurance?
I’d love to change people’s perceptions of insurance. Through Romero’s commitment of exceptional customer experience, this might just be possible.
6. Where are you in 5 years’ time?
I don’t like to give this too much thought. It’s a boring answer, I know, but I like to look at what’s happening right now. If I continue to push myself and work to the best of my abilities, the future will no doubt take care of itself.
7. Where is Romero in 5 years’ time?
The sky is the limit. I’m a proud Yorkshireman, and taking a Yorkshire-based business to the very top is something that I can’t wait to be a part of.
8. What drives you to succeed?
I’ve always set myself high standards, so a lot of what drives me comes from within. A lot of people have worked extremely hard for a prolonged period of time to afford me the opportunities I’ve had. I’ll never play cricket for Yorkshire, or indeed England, but I am committed to getting the most out of my abilities.
9. What’s your perfect Sunday?
My perfect Sunday would be finding a nice coffee somewhere with the family and living in the moment. That’s not always something I find easy.
10. If you were a biscuit, what would you be?
That’s easy, it’s got to be a Lotus Biscoff biscuit.
11. What’s your pet hate?
Queuing, it’s a daily struggle.
12. If you were stranded on a desert island and could take one book, one luxury and one song, what would they be?
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, an espresso coffee machine and my song would have to be Come Together by The Beatles!